• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Tilly....

Dot

....it's gonna snow
<

Werbung:
Oh dear... is it ever!

But... only for you it seems. 20-30 cm for you... only 5-10 cm of snow for me?

It's sunny right now! But very cold. Such strange weather this year.
<

<
I think the Mayor will think twice after being made fun of for that one.
<

I predict Dotty will be shoveling tonight!

shoveling.jpg

I'll come help. I'll bring some army boys too.
<

I left my house normal time 6:55am. I got to work 10:05am!!! I waited 40 mins for my bus then the train had no heat. I am so cold right now
<
<insertfreezingdotsmiley>

Awww
<

I hear you got hit pretty hard. I hope the trip home is better. What a crappy way to start the day!
<

I don't get it. Seems like winter came everywhere, except here..it's been a spring-like day...though I love days like that, and I love spring, I'm kind of afraid of summer...

It's actually been an extremely strange winter. We didn't get any snow until mid-January (which is very unusual), and even at that we only got a few inches. It's now mid-February and we're getting our first blizzard. Usually we've gotten several of them by now. I think there were a few "storms" but they just kind of hit and went... it's supposed to snow all day today, first full day this season!

Werbung:
GAH!! before I head out in this crapidy-crap weather again...I jus want it noted that it took 2 hoors to get home last night. Thats right 5 hours traveling time yesterday!!! :cry:

Back