• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Tights or stockings

claudine

Hello! I have a question: what do you prefer, tights or stockings? Tights are pretty comfortable and often not so expensive, but I just love wearing stockings, especially hold ups. I don't like winter because in winter it's much too cold to wear even a warmer type of stockings. I have a whole collection of them, I just love how feminine and flirty they are:D . How about you?

Werbung:
If I had to choose between tights or stockings I would say stockings. However, I much prefer leggings out of the two of them because they are as comfortable as pants and you can wear them underneath a dress to stay warm during the winter. I usually just wear black leggings because they seem to go with anything.

Um, I guess stockings? I only associate 'tights' with kids at this point. Pantyhose are for adults. And in terms of using different colors or wearing something heavier than pantyhose, then I go with leggings instead.

I don't wear either. But when I lived in a cold environment, I wore tights. I do like tights more than pantyhose. Tights come in a variety of colors and textures.

I sometimes wear stockings during colder days - you just have to pair them with a longer skirt and an underskirt and it should be okay. These for example would be perfect to wear during late autumn or early spring:

galeria_we_dwoje_6.jpg

I would choose stockings. They come in various colors and shapes and I love them. Tights are not bad as well and can be worn under a dress, which I like. However, stockings just have that 'edge', in my humble opinion and I like that!

I sometimes wear stockings during colder days - you just have to pair them with a longer skirt and an underskirt and it should be okay. These for example would be perfect to wear during late autumn or early spring:

galeria_we_dwoje_6.jpg

Oh my.

I don't love the tights. I'm not big on polka dots and they look really thick/dark.

But those shoes?? Please tell me you know where they're from. I can't imagine ever having an occasion to wear them, but I'm in love with them. So hot/cute/interesting....all at the same time.

Jessi, unfortunately I have no idea where these shoes are from. As far as I know, the picture is a Calzedonia ad.
I love these stockings, they look so warm. I must look for a pair like this - I really like the black lace, it's a lovely detail:

786917675_Ar_Costina_II_ponczochy_60_den.jpg

They are pretty, aren't they?

Werbung:
Anna_lee, these printed tights are really pretty, they look very unique, I especially like the pair on the right.
Lately I've been in love with pantyhose/stockings like these:

T24AKzXeNbXXXXXXXX_!!141980290.jpg

How do you feel about them? In my opinion they look very romantic:D

Back