• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Tiger Balm

thistle

clicketyclicker

OK I admit until last week I had never heard of ths stuff until it cropped up on an email from head office of new products available from the warehouse. I thoght it sounded interesting so I ordered a case in thinking it was lipbalm
<

So it arrives in store......I bought some (4 pots for 99p..who wouldn't?) then quickly realised from the smell that was no lip balm
<

Looking it up on the net I realised it was for pain relief. The next day I had a stinking sore head and I mean I had had this headache for 6 hours and being me I hate taking tablets. So I ge home and decide to give it a try (not expecting any result)........5 minutes!!!!! and the pain was gone.

My sister in law went away with one pot and is hooked on it, I gave a pot to my father who suffers really badly with arthritis in his knees and he says it was "amazing" and has asked me to get him as much of this stuff as I can
<

Best of all it is completely natural.

Snowy? I'm sending you a pot as soon as I can get to the PO....you'll love it.

P.S....if you don't like the smell of cinnamon tis a bit stinky
<

P.P.S......sorry if this sounded like some naff advertising spam type thread but I swear this stuff works
<

Werbung:
My dad used it a lot for his pain bfore he died, thats how strong this stuff is, i live by it, if you have a sinus infection, put some at the bottom of your nose and REALLY breathe it in and you can breathe sooooooo much better (although it burns a wee bitty) but yeah, god i love it!!

Back