• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

This has been really bothering me

Catrat

So until a few days ago I had been a member of this forum called the NW, it was a writing forum. Problem was my ex-good-friend was also on the forum. She actually moved back to Australia after two weeks of us not being friends.
Anyway she seemed to decide that it was a fine thing to do to start spouting out my secrets on an internet forum, when I threatened legal action unless she took them down she refused so I told her that unless she took it down I would contact her parents who she is currently living with. It ended up getting so bad I was suicidal, and my parents decided to call her parents and things have cleared themselves up and I have left the forum.
However, most of the people on the forum said threatening to call her parents was totally unreasonable and made out like I was just running to my parents to tattle or whatever and that at 19 and 20 we should have been old enough to deal with it without parents. The problem is, if I had called her myself I know exactly what would have happened. We would have shouted at eachother for 15 minutes and nothing else would have happened. I am just sick of feeling like a bad person for bringing in mediators in what felt like a hopeless situation and people were criticising me to the point where I got extremely upset, especially because some of these people were taking sides in a friendship or lack of one that they hadn't experienced nor did they know anything about.

They have this NW secrets thing as well which is a bit like Post Secret but doesn't work and turns into a place for peope to backstab and yesterday someone (I am fairly sure it was the girl who despite never having met Merrin defends her to the grave) saying 'Cara: you are a crusty c***ed attention wh*** with a victim complex. It is no wonder you starve yourself in a pathetic failed attempt to appear more attractive outwardly. I would do the same thing if I was as ugly inside as you.'
I'm trying to not take it to heart but yeah :(.

Werbung:
ahh! Pretty hard not to take it to heart with mean stuff like that...Forget them. You're out of the forum, out of the friendship, leave it all behind you. They don't know anything about what was your friendship with Merrin. You forgave her for some pretty terrible things. If she can't deal with the situation in a mature way, especially with that other chick playing on your insecurities, there's not much you can do about it. They don't matter, the people who do matter are the ones who defend YOU and love you, all others don't have an opinion worth listening to, so why listen?

*GIANT TACKLE HUG*

Lol I just found this post.
It turns out that Emily another girl on the forum and Merrin created a character called Collin and then faked a suicide, upsetting eveeryone on the forum.
So lame.

If it was me... I wouldn'ty threaten her. I'll do just what I was thinking calling her parents and would have filed lawsuit as well. Just so she knows that I don't threat anyone, I do what I say and think. ^^ So next time she would take threats seriously and think twice before messing around with anyone.

Werbung:
Yeah I think all you have to do is forgive and forget. Don't let her ruin your feelings. Just move on and find another friend who's really true.

Back