• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Thinking about trying out a new style..

ClaribelHikaru

I usually wear t-shirts, but I think I want to give dress shirts a try. I've been told that I would look good in one, and people have complimented me when I would wear them in the past. I don't have them anymore, though. I'm looking to buy one soon. I'd prefer white ones. I'm going for a dressy style. I found two shirts on the internet that I think are really beautiful.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/womens-long-sleeve-stretch-broadcloth-blouse~196482_59.html?sku_0=::pEH

http://www.landsend.com/pp/womens-long-sleeve-herringbone-blouse~241588_59.html?sku_0=::WHI

What do you guys think? I personally think that the second one is really nice (plus it's cheaper lol) but I'm not into fashion so I wouldn't know about what actually looks good.

Werbung:
I say go for it!! I think they're both quite good and you can't really go wrong with either.

If money is a concern, you can check your local thrift stores, too. People often get rid of their business clothes when they gain weight or switch jobs. You can find some great shirts like that if you're willing to look.

I prefer the second one as well. I like the fact that it has 3/4 style sleeves. I also wear t-shirts a lot but am trying to wear a different style. I like plaid so I wear a lot of plaid button up shirts. I also like the sweaters that are a little longer but have a tighter fit.

I like both shirts. I do like the second one a little bit better because of the shorter sleeves. I think it's a great idea to switch up your style every once in awhile. It's never good to get stuck in a rut.

I haven't shopped at Land's End. I don't know why not. How's the quality of their clothes?

Thank you all for your advice. I plan to buy the second one soon.

I should probably confess that the main reason why I want to start wearing dress shirts is because a friend of mine told me that she thought I would look cute in one. I find it kind of weird, coming from another girl. I dunno. I feel like she meant what she said in a different way than just a compliment. But anyway, I'm going to buy the second one I linked. I have a debit card, so I'll just order it online.

You think she meant it as more than a compliment? How exactly are you taking it?

Regardless, it'll be nice to try out something new. Good luck!

You think she meant it as more than a compliment? How exactly are you taking it?

Regardless, it'll be nice to try out something new. Good luck!

I think she meant it as more than a compliment, yes. I'm too lazy to copy everything I've said about her, though. I made another topic about her.

Thanks! I recently found another shirt that I want to give a try. What do you all think?

http://www.ultraclub.com/cgi-bin/br...s=no&target=main&sponsor=000006&nocache=76691

That's a nice shirt, but I still like the second shirt in the OP. But that could be that I don't like long sleeves.

I do too. I'm getting the second one, but I have to wait for it. I found the third one I linked in a store and I bought it. I think it's a nice one to start off with.

Werbung:
Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I just purchased the second blouse I listed. I hope it comes soon.

Heh. I feel like I'm becoming a white dress shirt connoisseur.

Back