• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Think Pink

Zynni

Do you think some companies go overboard with pink stuff when trying to market their products to girls/women? I recently saw a site that sells pink defense weapons like gun stocks, stun guns, and mace.

While I'm all for women being able to defend themselves, I personally don't much care what color a stun gun is as long as it works. lol

What do you think?

Werbung:
There are women that adore pink, I stopped when I was a teen, but I would have to buy all my teddy bears and everything in pink. It's a marketing ploy and it's to sell to an age bracket that will buy without having to think.

As for guns, well they would look like to toys to me and maybe they have a market for it?

Werbung:
Oh, it's definitely a marketing ploy. I just think it's a little bit over the top, personally. I can't really see myself going for pink or paisley when I'm shopping for self-defense products. I'm sure some people like it. I just find it rather surprising. I rather think that the women who are really into guns and stuff aren't necessarily the same ones who go for pink and frills. ;)

Last edited:
Back