• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Things You're Happy About

If not, it won't be due to a lack of trying... *gig*

Well... at least...um.... the act that would be classed as trying :p

Werbung:
I am happy because it is another spectacular day. AND this would be day 3 of my mini vacation. Too bad my daughter had to get a nasty cold for it to happen, but she's lots better now too, so I am happy for that!

I feel spoiled because I have almost had more days off in a row than I usually do in a month!!

I'm happy cos I'm finally gaining some emotional stability and am getting over someone. It feels good, though I'm not there yet. I'm happy cos I finally managed to do this juggling trick (4 club half shower) which has been making me angry for over a year cos it messed with my head trying to do a weaker single throw with one hand and a hardout triple spin with the other. But I've almost got it!!!! Ahhhhhh. And I'm happy about seeing friends this week. I love people. People are so great and caring and amazing.

1. i'm goin on a snowboard trip with my boy this weekend

2. i actually got to tellin my bf what problems i'm having with him and we talked bout us :console:

3. going back to school next month ^_^

4. have an interview for a job on the 20th. :tu:
hopefully i get the job.

Werbung:
Back