• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Things You're Happy About

Potholer

I feel like I've been a bit whiney lately and I'm happy about a few things so thought I'd look on the brighter side of things

1. I got my rabbit-mauled keyboard replaced and installed. It feels SO GOOD to be able to type fast again, it's AMAZing. Really really.
2. This weekend I'm going to the Great Speights Comedy debate, which will be a HOOT
3. A friend's 21st on friday night where another friend will be coming down from my home town Wellington. EXCITING.

Got anything you're stoked about?

Werbung:
My little baby is growing and kicking well.

DH & I are healthy :wub:

I'm going to visit my parents this weekend!

What a great topic! To be honest, I feel mighty whiney myself lately :D
So why not remember things I'm happy about?

1. my family (my dog included)- healthy
2. me - healthy
3. it's a gorgeous day
4. my hair looks good

Yeah, I really need to look at what IS going good for me too!!

1. My daughter is a pre-teen, and we STILL really get along great

2. Although things have been ridiculously rough of late, these are the times where you find out, not only who your real friends are, but also how great those friends really are

3. I STILL really love my job!!

I'm so glad because
. My brother found a new born kitten somewhere and now we're keeping him. His name is Furball.. we call him Furbie (nickname) lol
. I'm going to Pakistan (My home place) on 26th September =D

Werbung:
I'm so happy that I have one of my friends cos they are so amazing and have been there for me so much lately. I'm so happy to have them as a friend.

Back