• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Thick As Mince

thistle

I'm sure everyone has had the same situation when trying to give your dogs a pill, you give it to them.they spit it out .........you give it to them again..they spit it out again...........you ram it down their throats and hold their jaws shut for 10 minutes .........they spit it out
<

So ..... I put it inside a piece of pork (which he loves) ........ he chewed once, tasted the tablet and guess what !!!! oh yeah..he spat it out :s. However ! my dog is a pig, if it's food he'll damn well defend it lol. The minute I bent down to pick up the half chewed piece of meat from my rug he pounced on it and shoved it in his mouth as fast as he could. Again he tasted the pill.........screwed his face up and spat it out.........I reached down to pick it up he thought "NO ! I tastes like crap and I don't want it but YOU ARE NOT HAVING IT "

I've just spent the last 20 minutes chasing him round the flat playing the "I really want to steal that crappy chewed up foul tasting piece of pork from you" game and he FINALLY swallowed it !!!!!!

Now he's lying on his bed looking like he just chewed on a hedgehog but at the same time all smug because he thinks he won........thick as mince I tell you

<

Werbung:
Werbung:
I'm lucky, Molly eats anything. My old dog however (She lives with my parents because she didn't like the move), she will take the piece of meat with the tablet in it, then eat around the tablet. And suck the last piece of meat off the tablet and spit it out
<

Back