• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Worst Name

Wow I have heard that someone named their child facebook, I was like what in the world is wrong with people? I have seen some horrible names and I have to say that naming your kid hitler is horrible too. I do not know what makes these parents think that these kids will not grow up and be adults. If you cannot find a unique name then please just use a common one. I know in some countries certain names mean different things, so I am not upset at something like the little common names, but I know one thing I would not name my child Elmo or bert lol. There are some bad names out there and parents just do not care.

Werbung:
I agree that names with unusual spellings are the worst. People who tend to have their names spelled in an unconventional way are usually very uptight about it, like you're an idiot for not getting it right or pronouncing it right. I understand the frustration, but they need to understand that it's their problem if their name doesn't correlate with the English language.

I have some trouble with the name Joshua. The name itself is normal, ok, not my cup of tea. But the horrible thing about it is that EVERY person I've met with the name Joshua either had a mental disorder or other serious socials- or health issues. There was always something seriously wrong. Off course this is a one in a million chance, but somehow no good seems to come of it when people (that I know) name their child Joshua :-S

I have some trouble with the name Joshua. The name itself is normal, ok, not my cup of tea. But the horrible thing about it is that EVERY person I've met with the name Joshua either had a mental disorder or other serious socials- or health issues. There was always something seriously wrong. Off course this is a one in a million chance, but somehow no good seems to come of it when people (that I know) name their child Joshua :-S
There is a psychic called Joshua :eek: - it has to do with mental condition again. I'm starting to worry about this coincidence :confused:;)

I live in SC and my daughter goes to school with a boy named, are you ready for it?....RoadKill. Yes, I am serious. That is his legal name not a nickname. The parents should be locked up.

Werbung:
Okay, I'll admit I'm guilty of the strange spelling when it comes to my daughter. However, in my defense, I do have a good reason for the less than traditional spelling. My daughters name is Audrey Kirsten Abigayle. Abigayle was spelled differently because my mothers middle name was Gay. She passed away when I was 11. When I became pregnant it was important for me to pass down a piece of her name in some form, but just giving the middle name Gay I felt would cause a lot of teasing. To remedy the problem, I incorporated her middle name into a name I had chosen already.

Back