• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The welcome thread

Werbung:
Thanks Alice, :D :wub:

A question for everyone, do you prefer your user name or real name ( if given ) to be used on here?

Originally posted by *ilovetheroos*@Dec 16 2004, 01:37 AM
Hi all im new here my Name is Janel and i live in Indiana Usa im 20 and married with 2 boys :grinlove:
YEY! Ignore my reply to ur post in the Noobs Intro area. U just answered my question lol!

Hello :hello: Good to have u on board :D How old are ur wee boys?

Hi I'm Nikki, I'm 30, I live in England with my husband of 8 years Luke, our 2 boys and another little one on the way

Hello nikki,:wave2: glad u found ur way about the forum :grinlove: Congratulations on ur wonderful family.
:child: :baby: :preggers:

p.s. our child emoticon leaves a bit to be desired lol!! :lol:

Werbung:
Originally posted by Snowbaby+Dec 16 2004, 09:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Dec 16 2004, 09:13 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-*ilovetheroos*
@Dec 16 2004, 01:37 AM
Hi all im new here my Name is Janel and i live in Indiana Usa im 20 and married with 2 boys :grinlove:
YEY! Ignore my reply to ur post in the Noobs Intro area. U just answered my question lol!

Hello :hello: Good to have u on board :D How old are ur wee boys?
[/b]
Hey not a problem :grin: My boys areDylan almost 3(february 26th 2002) And JAcob is 16 months (August 26th 2003) They grow up sooo fast!!! Thnx for the warm welcome

Back