• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The welcome thread

Werbung:
Hey alice lol! you joined our believers club didnt ya?? on UM lol! hehehe

HEY WELCOME ALICE, ORANGEBLOSSOM!! :p :D B) :tu: :lol: :blink: :rolleyes: :p god i love emoticons LOL

Thanks thisle, I feel like I'm swimming in a sea of Pepto-Bismol. :woohoo:

I love the smilies, :angel: can't see me using that one much... this one's more like it... :drunk: :p

WOW SNOWY!!!! Didn't realize you had a cute little forum like this!!! Since I am a GIRL.. I just couldn't resist! I HAD TO JOIN!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

Hello All! I actually got the link for the site from the "Girl's Conspiracy" Thread at UM. It was too cute to pass up, so I'm here. :p

Hey there kreestar
hello.gif
wave.gif

HEY ALL NEW PPLS!!

oh n michelle? have you checked out the pendulum thread lately?? franks been adding alot of info that would help with the waterfall n stream thingy.. that is if it is you lol :) not sure if your the same one but *BOING*

Originally posted by arwenpotter@Sep 17 2004, 09:02 AM
Hey alice lol! you joined our believers club didnt ya?? on UM lol! hehehe

HEY WELCOME ALICE
Thanks for the welcome Arwen...and yes I did join your believers club on UM...just don't spread it around too much,it would be bad for my image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tu:

Welcome Nxt2Hvn,Michelle,Kreestar and Kismit :tu: way to go ladies :lol:

Hello skye
wave.gif

nice to see u here, hope u are insane, if so u will fit right in.... if not, it's ok, u will be soon :p :lol:

Werbung:
Hello and welcome tiddlyjen!!! Hope u enjoy ur time here, and u best be as insane as the rest of us!!!! :haha:

Back