• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The taller guys

ComicStix

Hey peeps first thread made by me!

Anyways today we were at basketball practice and I was hanging out with some of my friends on the team. They were talking about their significant other and this girl asked about me. Well, I'm not going to lie I am pretty tall and taller than most of the guys in my grade. A couple in the higher grades are taller than me but I'm scared of them :p Anyways, so I said no and then she asked another girl who's short and she said no and everyone was like "Oh we should hook you up!" I felt so bad because they think just because I am tall I am never going to find a boyfriend! Anyways can I ask for some help on this bad day sistas? O.K How would I find taller guys? Stalk the basketball team? Travel to different towns to try to find tall guys? I mean I am only 14 but I don't want to be alone forever.

Werbung:
Hi! I think that's not really a problem. Never mind those that makes fun of your being tall.
In fact, many girls really like to be as tall as can be so you don't have to be not confident of yourself.
You just wait for someone destined for you. You are still young and there are still many things out there for you. Just take things slowly.;)

I am 16 and 1,79 m. (much taller than the girls in my grade)
I can assure you that they secretly want to be tall. I am sure about that.
*You will find the right guy in the right time. You are only 14...;)

You are only 14 so must guys your age are going to be shorter anyway as guys mature latter than girls. Just wait until you are like 16 then I am sure the guys in your grade will be just as tall as you if not taller. In the meantime, stalking basketball teams doesn’t sound like a bad past time lol. I am only 5’2 and would love to be taller as I think clothes look so much better on tall girls so embrace your height.

As everyone said, you're only 14 so don't worry, you have plenty of time to find the right guy. And honey, their are a lot of tall guys in the world and I'm sure there's one for you - tall or not. Height shouldn't matter, it's the inside that matters. My ex-boyfriend was 1 inch shorter than me but we were a great couple and nobody ever noticed the height difference. Wait and you'll find a hunk for yourself and besides, being tall is a plus point as you can always try modeling. :p

Why taller? Just find someone when you're ready, don't judge anyone by height. If he's perfect for you, it doesn't matter how tall he is, it'll just work :D

You are still young and don't worry much about your height. Right man will come along at the right time. You are lucky that you are tall, since many girls would like to have that height. You don't need to travel to different town to find your man. As of now, focus with your study and prepare for College and I am sure you will meet different guys there and probably the one you are looking for. God bless.

Yes your still young worry about it. It would be sure that there are taller guys out there if you are really looking for someone taller than you. :p
I agree that some of those girls are just trying to make fun of you but deep inside they wished to be as tall as you. Just relax and a guy or guys will surely come after you. :D

I loves the tall guys. They make me feel petite and delicate. lol I know it sounds crazy, but its the truth! Its better than going on a diet.

Werbung:
Hey peeps first thread made by me!

Anyways today we were at basketball practice and I was hanging out with some of my friends on the team. They were talking about their significant other and this girl asked about me. Well, I'm not going to lie I am pretty tall and taller than most of the guys in my grade. A couple in the higher grades are taller than me but I'm scared of them :p Anyways, so I said no and then she asked another girl who's short and she said no and everyone was like "Oh we should hook you up!" I felt so bad because they think just because I am tall I am never going to find a boyfriend! Anyways can I ask for some help on this bad day sistas? O.K How would I find taller guys? Stalk the basketball team? Travel to different towns to try to find tall guys? I mean I am only 14 but I don't want to be alone forever.

Girl, puhleeeze, you don't want a guy that's going to turn you down because of your height. THAT is the ridiculous thing, NOT your height. I'm 5'9" and that is well above the female average of 5'5". TALL is sexy, ask any modeling agency. My mom used to slump when she was in school because she was self conscious of her height YET she didn't realize that all the guys were asking her to dates and proms and stuff were shorter than her and LOVED the fact that she was taller. Word of advice: if you don't have a problem with your height, they won't, and if they do then they aren't worth your valuable time.

Back