• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Olympics

Snowbaby

Have any of you been watching them? Hubby & I were saying at the weekend, that when we were young it was a bit of a "tradition" in our homes to watch them... but now we couldn't tell you the last time we watched :eek:

Anyone else? Do you love them or hate them?

Werbung:
Ok so they're over now but was so gutted cos I missed the opening AND closing ceremonies. AND they took all the videos down from the net :(.

I loooove Olympics, and I watch them e v e r y time !
Still, they did lose a bit of their original charm, 'cause...I'm kind of sure they're all taking some kind of supplements, that still haven't been determined as doping..and I hate that as much as I love sport spirit...besides, being an athlete used to mean health and..nowadays..I don't think it's healthy at all to be a professional in athlete, regardless of doping..that much training and their way of life..not good, in my book!

They must still do it for the love of the sport though, yes? Ans that's a big'un.

Also, the gymnastics are awesome. And I think juggling should be in the olympics! It would be MINT

Werbung:
Back