• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Night Owl

digitalbrew

I am normally a morning person. But these days, I work comfortably at night compared to doing stuff by day. I am not sure when the transition began but it used to be that I would start working at 9 am in the morning and end by 5. Nowadays, I start by 4 or 5 and end by 12 or 1... sometimes even 2 or 3. Perhaps it's the cool night weather or the nice silence but I kind of enjoy this new set up (although it doesn't do much in the health department).

How about you? Are you a morning person or a night person?

Werbung:
I am a night owl. I have always been a night owl. When I was a kid, I used to sneak to watch the Late, Late Show on TV. I am more productive and creative at night. I used to love working the second shift at work.

Werbung:
I'm a night person too. When I was a child my parents were forcing me to sleep at night and get up early. It was a nightmare, I was constantly tired. It took them so much time to realise I'm not a morning person like them:mad:

Back