1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Hug Thread

Discussion in 'Come in and have a moan!!' started by Snowbaby, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

Huggles rock!!!!!!

2. jcelenco

jcelenco Guest

HUGS FOR EVERYONE. You get a hug, she gets a hug, we all get hugs

3. Luv2write

Luv2write Member

I am feeling down today. We had a tragedy happen in our community this week and it is heartbreaking. I did know the family a little and it just makes me think of how precious life is. I feel awful for them and am sending them my thoughts and prayers.

4. Orrymain

Orrymain Member

Heavens, yes. Hugs are a physical communication of warmth, love, friendship, protection, support -- just letting you know that you aren't alone.

5. Mindy89

Mindy89 New Member

Yea.. :D hugs for everyone! :D me to, me to!

6. Stavy

Stavy Member

stav hugs for everyone... get yours here...

[​IMG]

7. oceangypsy

oceangypsy Member

That is cute Stavy! Today was one of those days that I could of really used a hug or two! Glad it is over and bedtime. :) Tomorrow is a new day and will be a better one.

8. Stavy

Stavy Member

Hope your day was better oceangypsy :)

a friend sent me that when I was home ill from work oneday.. cheered me up :)

9. speedy

speedy Member

I am not mad, I just need a Hug :)

[​IMG]

10. Cecille

Cecille Active Member

I wonder why I can't see all the images posted here.
    Anyways, can I share with the grouphug here?

*HUGS AND KISSES* :p:p:p

11. sheepswitch

sheepswitch New Member

I found this really cute image and decided to share. (((((((hugs)))))) for all! I hope you all are having a great day but if not, my hugs and kisses are with you ;)

[​IMG]

Doll Leviste likes this.
  12. Doll Leviste

Doll Leviste Member

I need a hug.. :( Broke up with my boyfriend... :( I feel so alone.. :(

13. Eirini

Eirini Active Member

Doll Leviste many many many hugsssss. Don't worry...thinks will change soon. A smile changes everything

*HUGS FOR EVERYONE!

14. francrislee25

francrislee25 Member

Hugs and Kisses to everyone!

Hug is indeed a wonderful thing. It soothes the mind and fills the heart of a person who has been deprived of love and bombarded by stressful boyfriend. haha!

15. francrislee25

francrislee25 Member

Hugs and Kisses for you babe. You don't have to feel that way. He let you go which only means he doesn't deserve your love. God has plans for your love life. Be happy and just enjoy every moment of it. Cheer up girl!

Doll Leviste likes this.