• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The End Of An Era

Princess Pyro

well, after being best friends for about 2 years, me group of close friends has disbanded. there was so much bitching going on, that i just had enough and walked off. one of my best friends told me i was fat and useless, and said some stuff that i do not wish to repeat, but it was highly rascist
<
and she forced her religious beliefs on us all and told us we were all wrong
<
and another one of my best friends told my friend alana (who is my closest friend) that she didn't care how alana felt about her using the Lords name in vain. so now, we have gone our seperate ways, and i really can't see things getting better, because i can never forgive my friends for the rascist comment she made
<

Werbung:
<

So sorry to hear that hun, that's really terrible. Sounds like there wasn't much else to do. With friends like that, who needs enemies? There are people out there who do and will appreciate you way more than it sounds like they did. Like us
<

*hugs you*

Werbung:
I agree with potty. They don't deserve your friendship. They are not worth it if they are so disrespectful as to say nasty things to you
<

<

Back