1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Text An Sms Message Or Make A Phone Call?

Discussion in 'The Polling Station' started by Snowbaby, Mar 30, 2008.

?

Text an SMS message or make a phone call?

1. Text an SMS message

50.0%
  2. Make a phone call

50.0%
  1. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

Text an SMS message or make a phone call?

2. merisplit

merisplit New Member

Texting. It's faster. But if I really want to talk to somebody, I phone..of course.

3. laurammorgan

laurammorgan New Member

both have positives and negatives, but i prefer phone call because its easier to make plans with. u have to send about 6 texts to make plans with someone, and people sometimes take ages to text back.

4. Princess Pyro

Princess Pyro New Member

I usually text, but it all depends on what is happening, and what I want to talk about. I prefer to text, because then I can take my time to answer. So it is better for when I am at work.

5. AliceCoopersGirl

AliceCoopersGirl Active Member

I text because if my mates are busy I don't want to disturb them

6. claudine

claudine Member

I definitely prefer texting. Calling people freaks me out, I'm not sure why...it's just strange to talk to a person you don't see and I'm often scared that I'll disturb someone with my call. Texting is much more convenient. I text a lot:D

7. Jesserotica

Jesserotica Member

I can't even remember the last time I called someone, but I don't text often either. My primary method of communication is email.

8. Quirky Jessi

Quirky Jessi Member

For me it definitely depends mostly on the purpose. I hate carrying on an entire conversation via text. I would rather call and get it done with much faster and more efficiently. If I just need a quick answer to something, though, then I would rather text than risk getting stuck on the phone.

9. Parker

Parker Member

I prefer a phone call over a text message. I really hate receiving a text message in "text language". If it's something like a yes or no response, then a text message is fine. Other than that, I would prefer to receive a phone call and make phone calls.

10. MakingCents

MakingCents Member

Text, always. That way if they are busy you can still get your message delivered. AND even more importantly you don't get yourself caught up in a conversation. I do not like talking on the telephone, so I think texting is the best invention ever.