• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Teen Pregnancy

I was a teen mom! I had my daughter just 3 months before my 14th birthday & boy was it hard! I regret my age when I had her but I do not regret having her. She was nearly 2 before I felt comfortable having sex again so I guess I did learn something from the experience. And now her best friend is 14 1/2 & pregnant... I feel like I'm going through it all again because I told this girl a lot of the hassle I had back then but I guess the boy's words were more convincing than mine were, especially since we moved away & I couldn't watch her every day (we were neighbors) like I used to.

I've already talked to her about it & I told her that once she tells her parents, if they react badly Hubby & I would find a way to get her here with us.

Werbung:
I haven't had "it" as well, but I am going to this summer :).

I don't worry much about getting pregnant to be honest, is that weird? Me and my partner have been talking about this and we're actually planning in advance, getting pills, his proper withdrawal, condoms etc.. If something goes wrong though we're both taking responsibility, the problem we're going to have to face are my parents though, and my living conditions (if I'll have to move or what).

Back