• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

tanning problem, making me really self conscious

alymmi

okay so ive recently started tanning, ive been told it makes u look skinnier and i wanted to give it a try.

the problem im having is that im getting burn/ darker tanning lines in the creases in my stomach like where i bend over. in the tanning bed i lay flat and the creases are not there but the lines still form. so when im standing up normally, my belly is flat but these two lines are darker than the rest of my body and i dont know how to fix it. i feel like it makes me look even worse than before so now i feel even more self conscious...

has anyone ever had these? what should i do?

ive searched the internet and it seems like im the only one with this problem and its just getting more and more frustrating.

Werbung:
To be honest, I am against tanning. I don't think the risk is worth it. If you want a tan, put on proper sun protection and go lay out by the pool for a while. That's just my opinion.

I agree with Orrymain. You want to look skinnier,then go for a nice walk in the sunshine. Tan and exercise, free and better for you.
I would be concerned with wrinkles in the long term from tanning beds.
To try to even out the tan you have, get a mild skin exfoliant (like a facial one) and use it on the darker areas.

Instead of tanning how about you do a spray on tan? These work great and are much healthier for you.

but the thing about sprsy tan they make u orange....i have been tanning ever since i was 16...but u may try laying on ur stomatch....

Have you tried exfoliating those areas more heavily before tanning? Sometimes, the skin builds up in those areas to a point where the tan looks heavier. Also, if that skin is scarred in any way, you're likely to tan darker there. You could try applying a dab of concealer to the area to blend it in with the color of your skin.

Like some of the other posters I am against tanning, it is too risky. Keep your natural colour and spend what you would have spent on tanning on a nice new outfit to make you feel good about how you look.

sun beds are dangerous... and won't make you look skinnier... really...

the marks will fade so don't fret... use an exfoliator on your skin when you bathe and also a good all over moisturiser to help even out your colour...

And these days fake tan creams, are much better at giving you a tan than they used to be... try one of those products instead.. invest in a good one and apply it carefully... go for 'just a little' darker than your normal skintone, not several shades darker.. that won't look natural.

If you must have a tan use fake tan, better still keep your natural colour as that is the colour that suits you best.

can't you just try the natural way of tanning...? Good morning SUN! That'll be much better and healthier. Just know the right time to. You don't want to get skin cancer. 6-8 am is healthy. ^^

sun beds are dangerous... and won't make you look skinnier... really...

the marks will fade so don't fret... use an exfoliator on your skin when you bathe and also a good all over moisturiser to help even out your colour...

And these days fake tan creams, are much better at giving you a tan than they used to be... try one of those products instead.. invest in a good one and apply it carefully... go for 'just a little' darker than your normal skintone, not several shades darker.. that won't look natural.

You could try cocoa butter on the stretch marks to help them fade faster. Also, you can open a Vitamin E capsule and put that on your creases/stretch marks and that will help heal the skin faster.

Werbung:
I don't like tanning as well, for I believe one should be contented on what she possess. Have you tried tanning lotion? They say it's much safer.

Back