• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Super Power for me would be...

My super power would be..?

• Speed

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • X-Ray Vision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Strength

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incredible Intelligence

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Shape Shifter

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Werbung:
I chose incredible intelligence for me to improve in all aspects.
I believe that when you think it right, then you will do things right.

Out of those I would prefer speed. I think the power to travel in time would be awesome. I could travel back to when my great grandparents were alive or to the future when everyone will have flying cars LOL.

Pffft, you call THOSE powers? BAHAHAHA!

I already have the BEST sort of powers! I can turn into... a CAR!

I choose incredible intelligence so not only can I think of brilliant ways but can also help a lot of people through my inventions (har har). Making my life easier.

The super powers i would like are not on that list. :p
I would like to be able to breathe under water like a fish (but of course i would not like to have gills and scales.) I also like to have the ability to fly like peter man or super man and able to breathe even in the outer space.:D

Definitely incredible intelligence:D . It's the best superpower. When you are intelligent, learning new things seems so easy and you are able to do whatever you want.

I chose speed. I could accomplish a lot more if I was super speedy. Running close is incredible intelligence. I already consider myself intelligent, but sometimes it just isn't enough.

Werbung:
Back