• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Summer plans??

Jael Sanders

Hey everyone. Since we all know summer is almost here, so what are your plans for the summer. I might visit italy. what about you girls?:)

Werbung:
*love this thread*

Well, I may visit Kalamitsi. It's a really nice seaside resort in Chalkidiki, Greece :) I might as well work there for some days...Unfortunately, I should start studying earlier this year because of my university entrance exam. ;)
I hope you'll have a great summer :D

I already have plans set for the summer, well it's always the same plan every summer - that is to go to the Philippines and stay there for a month or two. The reason for this is that I'm in a long distance relationship and my boyfriend lives there. Summer is the only time we can spend actual time together so my summer's always all about him.

I already have plans set for the summer, well it's always the same plan every summer - that is to go to the Philippines and stay there for a month or two. The reason for this is that I'm in a long distance relationship and my boyfriend lives there. Summer is the only time we can spend actual time together so my summer's always all about him.

That sounds to be a good and lovely summer plan. ;)
Summer is almost over here in the Philippines but you can still expect for the sun majority of the year since it is a tropical country.
I actually just stay at home most of the times since it is so hot outside or have a walk near a lake here during late afternoon. :p

Well, I have a neurotic 11 year old who, for some deranged reason was involved in a armageddon discussion
in school regarding the Mayan Doomsday hooplah, so when she came home full of tears and snot, we had
to make plans to do some extraordinary things this year because she's convinced the world will end December
21st, so this spring break, we went to Kyoto...I really want to do a cross country trip ending at California for
Disney World, but I seriously think that the gas prices will hinder this idea..so I'm still kicking around some
thoughts.

That sounds to be a good and lovely summer plan. ;)
Summer is almost over here in the Philippines but you can still expect for the sun majority of the year since it is a tropical country.
I actually just stay at home most of the times since it is so hot outside or have a walk near a lake here during late afternoon. :p

Yes he did tell me about the weather, because I complained that I wouldn't be able to go swimming because summer there's nearly over :D

I am so jealous you are going to Italy! Would love to visit one day. :) I am going to the NJ shore for a few days and to Disney with my family for a week in August. I can not wait! I desperately need a vacation.

Seems like everyone is doing something fun this summer. I'm so jealous :(. I don't really have any definite plans yet. Just working to save up some money. But we'll have to see.

I am going to have a boring summer... First my oldest is going to visit my parents for the month of July, leaving me with my younger two alone since Hubby is a long-haul truck driver. Then, probably sometime in August, she's going to spend a week or two on the truck with Hubby.... Again leaving me alone with the younger two! That wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that I can't drive & rely on the buses & my oldest watching the little ones so that I can get the weekly shopping done! Can you imagine me taking 2 kids on the bus & having to juggle grocery bags??? It's gonna be a nightmare!

In August we are going to Foley Beach, South Carolina for a week. We are leaving on my oldest daughters birthday, so she feels like our family vacation is all for her birthday! Other than that I will be working a lot, and trying to get my daughters out swimming as much as possible.

I am mostly just going to relax by my pool and maybe go to the beach a few times per month. Trying to save up this year by not taking any long distance trips.

Werbung:
Well I wish I could just leave everything like it is and whisk my kids away to some fun place like Disneyland and forget about everything for a while. Unfortunately as things are right now we won't be taking any family vacations for a while.

Back