• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Suggestions For New Sections On The Board?

Snowbaby

Hi guys!

I been wondering about some new sections we could possibly add to the forum. Any ideas at all? One thing I´d be interested in introducing is a section for parents who have children with special needs... what do you think?

What about some more areas in the health board? Like perhaps a locked area for people who are suffering similar illnesses to be able to turn to and have a venting session or gain support from others who have more experience in the situation?

Any other suggestions? I´m thinking of taking away some of the less used areas, there´s a few forums in the health section that are unused, maybe we could revamp/remove some of them and add something else? Any ideas?

As you may have spotted the lack of the "Member of the Month" awards, I´m looking to introduce some other sort of awards/recognition system, competitions, quizzes, etc. If anyone has any ideas about this, please let me know... if anyone would like to post a monthly /weekly/whatever quiz, also please let me know? If there is enough interest, we could think about introducing prizes perhaps.

I´m thinking of introducing some new user groups, if anyone has suggestions about "forum helpers", and if you´d be interested, please PM me.

Let´s get a bit more participation going on the site!!!!

Much appreciated,

Snowy

Werbung:
Back