• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Such A Bad Day

Snowbaby

As you all know, I'm currently waiting for a start date to begin my new job in the nursery. So when my manager approached me last Thursday and asked if I would do a 2 week stint in another dept to help them out, I agreed. I like a bit of change, new challenges.
<
<

So this morning, I set off for work. I was told the manager of the new dept would meet me at reception at 9am as I had no idea where they sit in the building. I stood like a lemon at reception till gone 9:10am. Eventually, the manager comes along, "hello, I'm Joe Bloggs (name changed for obvious reasons!)".

She takes me upstairs, "this will be your desk at least for this week. Lady A will be training you this morning". And she walks away....

Ummmmm who is Lady A?????
<
And who are these people who's team I just joined????

I had to ask the woman sat at the next seat who Lady A was :gahhhhh:

So anyway, I spent 3 and a half hours being trained on one task... then am told "ok, have your lunch and then you can have a go at this yourself"..... Ermmm.... you guys use 3 different systems and a different harddrive to my dept.... I do not have access to them?!
<

Oh but this is ok, I am allowed to breach my work's security and use the manager's login ID and password!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How stupid of me!!!!!!!!
<

So I log in. The manager comes along and says "We're actually caught up on what you were trained on this morning so we don't need you to do that now. But it's ok, we'll show you this other task instead".

WTF?????????

I sit for 2 hours being shown this new task..... and this other new task..... oh and this OTHER NEW TASK. Then am told "here's a policy number, would you feel confident changing this customer's policy details?"

Like *sweary word* I do!!!!!!!

Lady A says "i'm finished at 4:30, have a go at it at least".

I sat from 4:15 until 4:45 not having a bloody clue what to do. I'm not one for swearing but OH MY GOD I'M SO *sweary word* OFF.

I was sent there to do QUOTES which I do in my own dept..... NOT TO DO THE *sweary word* YOU "TRAINED" ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh: :gahhhhh:

Signed: a very tired, gurney, *sweary word* off snowbaby

Werbung:
Crikey! Surely they must have got mixed up? Did you explain to them that you were sent there to do quotes?

Ooh dear your poor lamb having to deal with stupid people. Go and have a nice warm lavender filled bath and a nice cup of tea with choccy biscuit and just let today melt away....

Me and Alex send you lots of hugs and kisses make you feel better. :flower4u: :kissheart:
<

I just ate a WHOLE ham and pineapple pizze
<

Now I got tea and dunkiye digestive biccies. MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Fankies for huggles
<
for you both :kissheart:

Well, it's 8:20am... ten minutes before I leave for work. I really could have stayed in bed this morning. I'm in a bad mood already, just the thought of going back in there :gahhhhh:

<
Snowy hun!!! That sounds just like what they did with mum!Chucked in at the deep end!!!!!
*wee hissy fit face im too tired to find*

Hope your day is going well, just think, Easter Bunny comes this weekend
<
and diamonds for jenna
<
o0o0oh yes...diamonds!!!!
*squeals*

Werbung:
Back