• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Stupid School

Werbung:
ahhh... its okay. this might be my last year here in this town. im kinda happy-- be cool, dude! be excited (i sound like a parent, i know. but think of it... as seeing friends!!!)

:D

I am pumped for school too, I've been at home pretty much all summer because I'm babysitting my little sister. I just want to get out of the house for a while lol and I get to see my friends and meet new people (if there are any lol)

Yeah, haha just look foward to vacations :rolleyes:

I really just want to stay home this year last year was so stressing, and now a grade higher? =[

lol well everyone has this feeling, espically 1 month away from school, then on ur last day of summer u try to do the best thing ever xD

When I was a kid, I was raring to go after nearly two months out of school. There's only so much summer vacation I could take. Then, at some point, my mom took me out of regular public school to do homeschool and that was like summer vacation ALL THE TIME! You would be surprised how boring house life can get, when you have nothing but home work to do and no television to watch.

I was never happy to return to school. It is a shame that when you are young you don't realise what a wonderful gift education is. I did quite well at school, there was always something I would rather be doing, but when I was at school I works hard. Those people who waste their education find that it is very hard and very expensive to catch up later.

It is true Justontime some young people don't appreciate the chances they have when they are young, but a good education is the key to success in the future.

Well, thats what you say because you're still studying but after you graduate.. you'll say stupid work and want to go back to school. ^^ Where you have friends.. and have the best experience in life :D

Well, thats what you say because you're still studying but after you graduate.. you'll say stupid work and want to go back to school. ^^ Where you have friends.. and have the best experience in life :D

How true! When I was in school, the work was not easy but it was ten times easier than trying to work for a living and way easier than finding a paying job!

Going to school is really fun and exciting!
I remember I used to cry whenever I can't go to school when I was a kid.
I believe the youth should study hard and value education for the future relies on it.
Don't waste time and just be a happy-go-lucky person, time is gold! Study hard or you might regret not doing it someday.

Going to school is really fun and exciting!
I remember I used to cry whenever I can't go to school when I was a kid.
I believe the youth should study hard and value education for the future relies on it.
Don't waste time and just be a happy-go-lucky person, time is gold! Study hard or you might regret not doing it someday.

You are right sis, especially with new bag, notebooks and other school things. I was a school lover when I was in Elementary and High school and until mid-college. But the Thesis gave me a phobia to go back to school again. I will supposedly enroll for a class this semester and my husband kind of upset that I was late and didn't able to get one. :)

Werbung:
You are right sis, especially with new bag, notebooks and other school things. I was a school lover when I was in Elementary and High school and until mid-college. But the Thesis gave me a phobia to go back to school again. I will supposedly enroll for a class this semester and my husband kind of upset that I was late and didn't able to get one. :)

LOL My thesis made me stressed too! I even remember that during that time, my close friend and group mate in that thesis at the same time had a big fight because we didn't agree on something that's related to it. We didn't even talk on our graduation day! It took us years to make up. Now we are friends again.

Back