• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Stupid Delivery Men!

Princess Pyro

As some of you may know, tomorrow is Australia Day. Ad that to the fat that one of the most popular beers (Tooheys Extra Dry/ TEDs) has gone on sale (normally $37.99 a carton, currently $64 for 2.) our sales have gone through the roof. To make sure we have enough stock for the sales, we placed a HUGE order (3/4 of it TEDs), to arrive on Friday. The delivery company in their infinite wisdom decided to send it to us.... NEXT WEDNESDAY! AFTER AUSTRALIA DAY!! :hissyfit: :hissyfit: So we now have no TEDs AT ALL in the shop and have to turn peopel away. We have also run out of 2 of the most popular Sparkling wines and about 5 differehnt brands of the other wines. It makes me so angry because they are always making some stuff up.

Like the time we had Jack Daniels on special and ordered a heap of it. But some how they got it mixed up, and we ended up with Jim Beam instead. So I rang them up and this is how the conversation went:

Me: Hi, I'm just calling about a problem with our RTD (pre-mixed spirits) order.
Idiot: I'll just pass you onto the manager.
Me: *Waits*
Bigger idiot: Hi. How can I help you?
Me: Umm... I want to speak to someone about a problem with an order.
Bigger idiot: What do you want me to do about it?
Me: I want to exchange XXX cartons of Jim Beam for Jack Daniels
Bigger idiot: Did you order Jack Daniels?
Me: Yes.
Bigger idiot: Did it arrive?
Me: No...
Bigger idiot: Did you recieve something else instead?
Me: Yes, Jim Beam.
Bigger idiot: Would you like to swap the Jim Beam for Jack Daniels?
Me: Yes! :huh:
Bigger idiot: I'll pass you over to someone from the delivery department
Me: *Waits*
Idiot (Yes, the first one): How can I help you?
And the conversation started all over again.

In all it took me half an hour to swap the Jacks for Jim. And they make mistakes like this all the time!

Gah! They need to learn to do their job!

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back