• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Studying for my Psychology of Aging class final

HollysMom

I hate it. I've hated this course all term and I'm SO glad it's over, but I'm still clueless as to what the professor wants. So, naturally, I have to go back to day one and study everything. This class has been one of the most stressful I've ever taken, just because we never seemed to know what he wanted. Even the syllabus was a joke. :(

Werbung:
It's terrible when a professor isn't clear about what he wants from his students, and when the syllabus isn't any help either a course can become a pain in the you-know-what. I'm experiencing the same thing with one of my recent courses and it takes all the fun out because you are losing track of what you need to do and can't find answers anywhere. Good to here that you finished the course anyway!

Yep, and my final grade was a B. I'm not happy with that, since I typically do A work, but I'll settle just for having it behind me. :)

Werbung:
Well, I am glad you got through it. Sometimes thats just how life goes. Its just another life lesson teaching you what you like and dislike. Like you said its over now and behind you. The B isn't the end of the world. Some days are rocks and some days are Diamonds.

Back