• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Stopped 4 Teenagers from Beating up a kid near my house.

Ayane

Today I went running for the first time since forever near my old middle school. It was at 3:40 pm ish that I noticed a group of boys behind these outside rooms - still behind the school. (I don't know what they are called but in the back theirs little rooms kids go to for certain classes). They were 3 16-18 boys that were all recording this other guy beating up some kid. I also wasn't carrying my phone on me.

But I interjected loud and wide, "Hey what are you guys doing?"
They pulled away and claimed they were "wrestling" but the one was bleeding. Mind you I'm 25 yr old petite girl who looks like I'm 13-14. I told them they shouldn't be recording even so. They told me that I was crazy. I told them to leave. They wouldn't let the kid go so I screamed, "RAPE! Then Yelled again." This time they backed away and the younger kid tried to flee.

One kid went after him and I chased him down, and whacked him with a stick. The guy turned to punch me, but I dodged barely. I stood my ground but was afraid when one of them picked up a rock to hit me. I have never fought before. I just wanted to help the kid.

Yet the eldest one told them to stop and he approached me saying what was my deal. I told him to back off, I lived close by and lied about my dad being a cop. I said that I wasn't afraid of them,pushed past them and ran acoss the street to a nearby house. When I turned around they got in their light blue Sadan and left.

I didn't call the authorities because I didn't get the license plate. I tried looking for the other kid in my car that fled but couldn't find him.

I know that I could have gotten beat up/ or died because it was 4 guys versus me and I was very lucky. But I'm still horrified that 3 boys would record beating up another and wear such horrendous smirks across their faces and laugh. I keep thinking I wish I had a gun. To shoot them all down. Bastard kids.

I feel so distraught - I told my boyfriend but he told me I should have left it be. But I wasn't thinking at the time all I knew is I had to stop them, my body willed itself and I was into the fray. I don't know what to think. I'm scared to go outside now. Knowing these guys are in my neighborhood - but if I report it - it'll be no good! I have no license plate. What should I do?

Werbung:
Back