• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Stargate Atlantis

gossiplady

The decision of ending Stargate Atlantis wasn't so bad after all.

I wasn't happy when they announced this would have been the last season of this great show, but after seeing the finale i'm happy with the decision they made : the battle and the way it ended ( the usual get in, drop the bomb, nobody gets hurt, etc..) plus the lack of focus on the Wraith and a certain number of "filler" episodes. they were running out of gas, and i'm truly sorry to say this. this remain, however, one of my favorite shows, a show able to create a whole new universe, full of marvels. Good Bye, Atlantis.

Werbung:
I didn't like Atlantis anyway, though it was far better than Universe. The best was the original -- Stargate SG-1

Werbung:
I liked the last two seasons of the show best, especially when Samantha Carter was on there. I didn't like the first Commander too much. Woolsey made a good commander cause he always liked being in charge. Anyway, I knew him from Star Trek: Voyager as the holographic doctor so it was fun to see him in that role too. I can always go back and watch episodes on DVD if I want. There were plenty and I missed the first and second season. Still lots to watch even now that the show is over.

Back