1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Some silly Coldplay art I made

Discussion in 'The Expression Centre' started by Lugia, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Lee11

Lee11 Active Member

Awesomeness!! Now it must be said, I am officially a fan of your work. That image of all of them is so beautifully done - so detailed! You really have a remarkable tool at your disposal.

What I find amazing is the finer detail, their hairstyle, their eye color, their clothing...even the way they are standing and the designer stubble on their faces.

Just so great. I am a fan of your work. I hope you release more and more of your art/work in time to come, it is a pleasure to view. You are super talented and again, thank you. Happy weekend. (-:

2. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

Aww, thank you :D I can't tell you how much this means :) You may be interested, starting today I'm working on the first pages of the comic and I should have the first few pages ready by the end of the week, I will post them here. :D

3. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

The first page is complete. Let the story actually begin! XD

[​IMG]

Lee11 likes this.
  4. Lee11

Lee11 Active Member

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing, I will keep checking in. You have a very real and beautiful gift, always nurture it....happy day, :)

Lugia likes this.
  5. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

Thank you! :D Here is page 2. :)

[​IMG]

6. Lee11

Lee11 Active Member

Awesomeness! You just get better with each one. I am seriously loving it. You have to release it as a comic! You just have to. I love the blizzard breath - and their expressions, the whole 'what?!"...haha, awesome. How long does it take you to draw one page, for example? I was just wondering? Again, great job! Thank You.;)

7. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

Thank you! Each page takes about 2 to 5 hours, it really depends on what I'm doing and what I feel like. The first page probably took the longest out of them all, and this next page actually took a surprisingly short amount of time to do. I did it in about an hour and a half, which for me is pretty quick, but that's probably because this one isn't really as in depth.

[​IMG]

Things are about to get interesting ;)

8. Lee11

Lee11 Active Member

I love it!;) The colors, images, dialogue etc...so very cool. Just loved the line "you are messing with the wrong band!" Just love it! I, somehow think, that YOU young lady...are a brilliant shining star!

Chris Martin would be so proud of you!

I somehow agree...things are getting interesting indeed. :) Can't wait... again, thank you.

ps: thanks for the feedback on how long it takes you, appreciate it, was just wondering about the time investment involved.

Lugia likes this.
  9. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

Thank you so much, it really means a lot that I am entertaining someone and making someone happy with my work, because that's what I want to do more than anything! :) And who knows, maybe Coldplay themselves will be wandering the depths of the internet one day and stumble upon it? :D

Unfortunately I don't have a new page to show, but don't worry because page four is on its way. I'm just taking a break to kind of get some mojo back and collect up my thoughts. :)

Lee11 likes this.
  10. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

Page 4! Took a while but it's here!

[​IMG]

Lee11 likes this.
  11. Lee11

Lee11 Active Member

GREAT.;) Thank you. It took so much quicker that I expected. Look here, there is no time pressure, you take your time...but I must let you know, that you are succeeding in your dream to entertain others. I would love to see your stuff published, I would buy it too. We really have to get Chris and the gang (or band;)) to see your work.

It is truly entertaining. You are a jewel with a sparkling future. Have you thought more on where and how you can publish this so that more eyeballs can ogle it?

I think you were born to do this. Thank you again.

LOVE the update by the way, it was worth the wait. You are right, things are becoming very very interesting now...they have been energized and powered up it would seem. Shing!:) Happy week ahead okay....

12. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

That would be scary and amazing at the same time if Coldplay saw it, lol! If they do see it I hope they see it later on in the story, because in my opinion that's when this will hopefully start to pick up more! Thank you so much :D And here is page 5!

[​IMG]

Lee11 likes this.
  13. Lee11

Lee11 Active Member

Excellent! It really is getting exciting now. I really think we have to get Cold Play to see this...in the near future when it is in full-swing. Although I am pretty sure they would be impressed already. Its pretty bloody cool and I am used to hanging around creative people. You are very special.:)

I SO look forward to updates...no pressure. Gorgeous work as always, thank you for sharing. :cool:

14. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

Thank you so much :) Note, until next Thursday updates will be a bit slow, because I missed some school and therefore have some make up work to do, and also have a bunch of quizzes and tests to think about... that doesn't mean there won't be ANY updates, it just means there will probably be only one or two pages that I'll be able to get done... but week after next is my spring break so I will hopefully not only be able to get my usual goal of three pages done, but possibly even more! So that will hopefully compensate. ;)

Lee11 likes this.
  15. Lee11

Lee11 Active Member

Hi (-: Thank you so much for the update. Please concentrate on your school work, right now that is your priority and I more than understand. Simply do what you can, when you can...and I will be more than happy when it comes. No pressure, no deadlines with this...the moment will come when you will have to time to invest in it.

I will just pop in every few days or so, in my breaks (which are too few and far between, lol). Good luck with those tests and quizzes, I am sure you will kill it! Again, thank you for letting me know, you are very considerate and kind. Happy days~