• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Some Poetry!

Werbung:
I also write poems occasionally; here's an example of one (I wrote it last year): Moonlight

Moon clear, moon bright,
you will shine day or night.
Believe your soul, believe your mind,
and you will shine all the time!
basically I was looking at the moon and I was in a good mood so it just came to me.
I started off thinking about the moon and then went into giving advice.
When I say you will shine all the time I mean that just be yourself and "you will shine" or in other words, people will admire you more than if you aren't.
Please let me know if you like it and if you do i will post more! :)

I also write poems occasionally; here's an example of one (I wrote it last year): Moonlight

Moon clear, moon bright,
you will shine day or night.
Believe your soul, believe your mind,
and you will shine all the time!
basically I was looking at the moon and I was in a good mood so it just came to me.
I started off thinking about the moon and then went into giving advice.
When I say you will shine all the time I mean that just be yourself and "you will shine" or in other words, people will admire you more than if you aren't.
Please let me know if you like it and if you do i will post more! :)

Hey that poem was really nice. I like it. You know you really remind me of myself. Crazy! Anyway that is cool, you should really keep on writing your thoughts. :D

ok I'm making this up on the spot so it probably won't be my best but here goes....
Friends
Friends stick by your side through thick & thin,
even when you're bored & want to sleep in,
they help you achieve things that you never thought you would,
everything they do is for your own good,
so treat your friend nice,
give them sugar not spice! :D

well what do you think?

Werbung:
Back