1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Some other drawings...

Discussion in 'The Expression Centre' started by Lugia, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

Awwww! Don't feel discouraged though, it took me about five years to even draw this well. Not too long ago my drawings looked like this:
    [​IMG]
    You just gotta keep at it :D

claudine likes this.
  2. claudine

claudine Member

Haha, this drawning still looks much better than most of my drawnings, believe me:p When I was a kid, I always hated art classes, because I was getting the lowest grades:cry:
    But I guess I just have to keep trying! I'd love to be able to draw something pretty:D It must be so much fun!

Lugia likes this.
  3. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

Aww! I know the feeling though, I used to hate it, too. Everyone else would make such pretty flowers or dogs or cats and mine would look like a total disaster!

Anyway, I got bored in class and drew a random face... that I proceeded to turn into you'll-never-guess-who!

[​IMG]

4. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

here's a little thing i did for my last assignment for drawing class

[​IMG]

5. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

i drew this and then my friend wanted me to color it so
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

I have a lot of new drawings!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Eirini

Eirini Active Member

^Oh my God! :) You're so talented!
    You should definitely upload them to your tumblr as well :p

8. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

Thanks! :D
    And I do, haha :p although people tend to unfollow me when I do that...

anyway, more crap:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Margit likes this.
  9. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

art dump

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and if you remember the first picture in the first post of this thread, this is basically the final version of that!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

the one dangerous thing about doodling at 1am is that I always end up wanting to color it...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I wanted to do some kind of colorful background but I forgot... oh well, always next time I suppose.

11. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

I've been going through caffeine withdrawal due to drinking a ton of Coke without really thinking about how much caffeine it has in it, and then suddenly my mom didn't buy any more... so it completely caught me off guard. :confused: As a result my eyes hurt too much to use the computer so that's why I haven't done much lately!

Anyway, here's my latest! I'm actually fairly happy with it, my friend showed me a new method of coloring :D

[​IMG]

and this thread wouldn't be complete without my 5-minute dismal attempt to be funny:

[​IMG]

12. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

Something I made for a friend as part of an art trade:
    [​IMG]
    I didn't really have a reference photo so I know there's a lot of mistakes :confused: I'm happy with the color scheme, though.

And my attempt to make something meaningful:

[​IMG]
    Though this would probably make more sense if you know the song "Milk & Black Spiders" by Foals. :cautious:

13. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

stuff and things

[​IMG]

i wanted to make stuff but i was frustrated with the drawing im currently working on so i made this to blow off some steam:
    [​IMG]

14. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

another thing, inspired by Map Of The Problematique by Muse

[​IMG]
    i had an artistic rut so i forced myself to do something kinda quick so here's a bored looking matt lol

[​IMG]
    i draw eyes weird...

Walter likes this.
  15. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

couple more obnoxious pen doodles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and a limited color palette request for a friend on deviantart:

[​IMG]