• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Sock Sandals

Quirky Jessi

VJGuLfzSZ0KEsvM2Tb_LpA2.jpg

Please, oh please, all you ladies out there....

Keep these away from your husbands and boyfriends and sons. They are horrible. And you know they will want these hideous things, so hide them with all your energy to prevent it from ever happening.

*shudders*

Werbung:
Lol. This is funny that they would actually make these. I guess its for all of those people who say, "you can't wear socks with sandals". I was one who wore socks with sandals for a while. I hated going bare foot and I just thought that socks were always so comfortable. Back in the day, I would probably have got these just for the laugh.

Gosh, please keep those socks away from everyone! They are pretty hideous. Why would socks have that design on it anyway, looks very Cruella Deville. I have no idea who would buy that...just ugly. Thanks for the share.

These are so ugly... but also hilarious. I'm still laughing:p . I don't have any idea why so many people tend to wear sandals with socks. I wouldn't let my boyfriend wear these:p .

They would make a great Christmas present for someone you didn't like!! hahaha! I may buy my ex-husband a pair! although I am sure he would LOVE them and wear them all the time.

Werbung:
Those are hideous. They would make a great gag gift. I can't see anyone wearing these things out in public, but you never know.

Back