• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Snowy On "you've Been Framed"

<
<
<

Werbung:
Yep, im the strange man....
<

But who is strange.... the strange one, or the one who voluntarily spends time with the strange one.....

I made my point, and I stand by it....

Even though I'm about 3 pages too late...

OMG HUGE HAIRY SPIDERS

I know how you feel Snowy. One time I found a spider on my bed and left calmly to go upstairs to tell my parents that, "Mum, Dad, I'd just like to say that we have a spider problem. There is one on my bed. Night." but when I got back...it was gone. I went back up to tell them but ended up stripping the whole bed and remaking it to be sure it wasn't there any more. I had a hard time sleeping....
<

<
for you and another
<
and another
<
for good measure. And one more
<
There.
<

<

Cool...welcome back the old Subby...
<

I think Snowy deserves an award for how she coped with the spider the other night...so...on behalf of everyone here...I award Snowy this award...

omg i know exactly what you are talking about! imin ohio and before i left there was a humongo and i meen humungo! spidersitting on my canopy over my bed for some reason spiders LOVE it...so i get them alot....but this was the biggest one yet.....ugh i vow never to sleep in my rooom until we get an exterminator

Werbung:
Back