• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

*snapped*

thistle

Well it was long overdue but I FINALLY lost it at work today lol

I took my day off on Tuesday....a promotion change day. My boss was down on Monday and asked if I thought it was a good idea to leave deputy and senior sales to to do this VERY important day.

I replied "Yeah they'll be fine !! I've already set up half the promotion so really they only have the other half to do ..."

So I left them a note.... they had 3 bays of promotion space to empty, clean and refill with new stock (normally this would be done after 4pm but as I knew my boss wouldn't be down to catch them changing it early I told them to start as early as they wanted), the store dump bins had to be changed over to new stock, I'd already done half of these as well and they had to put out the price changes and the promotion point of sale...

A total of maybe 5 hours work?

It STILL wasn't finished !!!!, one of my pet hates is backstock being dumped on the floor in the warehouse instead of being put away properly on the shelves, I made a point of saying to them DO NOT dump your backstock ........ guess what happened?

Deputy and another member of staff were to work late to finish implementing the price changes after the store closed ......guess what wasn't finished even tho they stayed back for 2 hours to do a ONE hour task.

So yeah, when deputy came into work today I let rip......I didn't get half my own work finished yesterday because I was too damn busy clearing up the mess he left the night before .....I couldn't even leave it for him to do himself because I had a delivery due and no floor space in the warehouse to take the stock in unless I tidied it up !

THEN .... like I wasn't angry enough .... he LIED to my face abotu what he had been diong all day !!! he insisted that he had been helping do the work and he did this and he did that ...

Oh yeah??? *cue me taking out the security tape for Tuesday and playing it to him...

"So? there you are on till right? now you told me that when you were on till you were also helping to set up the promo?"

*nods*

"Right, so how come you are standing there staring out the window with one hand on your hip doing naff all when there are no customers waiting to be served and while senior sales is running around like a headless chicken trying to do 10 things at once?"

"I was reading the promotion guidelines" he replies ...

"really? ....you have very good eyesight because they are lying over there 4 ft away from you !!"

"And what was with all the backstock dumped on the floor?"

"Ummmm I couldn't get room on the shelf" ...

"Well I must be Jesus freaking Christ then because I managed it ok !"

"And why did you not finish putting out the price changes?"

"I ran out of time"

"Ummm how can you run out of time when you don't HAVE a time limit? you were to work until the job was finished"

"Ummmm (staff member) said she needed to get the bus at a certain time" ...

*cue me pulling staff member into the office...

"Did you tell Deputy that you had to get the bus home at 7.30?"

"No I told deputy that I would walk home if I missed the bus if we weren't finished on time but he said he'd had enough and we could just leave the rest" ..

My poor boss :s .... I was relaying all this to him over the phone and I wasn't mincing my words too much either, I think he got a shock at me swearing because he knows me as a very laid back person who takes everything in her stride and doesn't get fazed by much ..... ummm think I ruined that image lmao.

Anyhoo, first thing 2morro I will phone my HR dept and get someone down here to discipline this idiot because he obviously doesn't give a monkeys about having me ranting at him so he can have someone from HR do it (and with any luck I can persuade my boss to come down as well) and THEN maybe he will realise that I was not joking when I told him that if he wanted to keep his job he better start actually doing it.

I was sposed to phone them today but like I said to my boss I had alrady worked past my finishing time to rant and rave and didn't want to take my temper out on the poor woman at HR so I was going to leave it til the morning when my blood pressure might have dropped a bit.

I may have to apologise to him as well for swearing so much
<

Anyone got a stiff drink to spare?

Werbung:
Yeah do that....
<

Seriously I can't believe hes still in that job. He's about as useful as a broken lightbulb, and about half as bright.

Ugh that sounds awful - one thing I hate is people lying to my face like that. Time to sack that one.
<

Werbung:
Back