• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Smoking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I am so glad at the UK smoking ban.

Smoking is the nastiest, most selfish and pointless habit ever.[/b]

Abusing others with differnt life choices to you on a public forum... sounds far more selfish and pointless to me :p

I dislike smoke..... but Before you judge a man, try and walk a mile in his boots. If you do that successfully... you've stolen his shoes.

Werbung:
Good job!:)
You have done the right thing.​
I think you will benefit none from smoking.​
I never smoke.​

Good for you. Keep up the good work. Before you know it, your urge to smoke will be a thing of the past (along with that nasty habit!)

I love the smell of tobacco also, but I can't stand cigarettes or cigars when they are "smoking".
I cannot speak personally as I have never smoked, but quitting is challenging. I give much credit to anyone that does quit smoking.

horrible nasty habit... but an addiction that is very hard to break, so well done anybody fighting the battle.

Well done for giving up smoking. Keep it up. That calculator thingy is a very good way to motivate people.

I've emailed the link to a couple of friends who are trying to quit.. one of them smokes a huge amount and is always broke... This may be a good way to motivate him..

I know a man who struggled for years to give up smoking. In the end he went to a hypnotist and he never smoked again after that.

I keep trying to quit, but I've barely got the will-power, I'll be able to when I'm more than determined to quit. But congrats to everyone who's managed to quit, keep up the good work :D

Werbung:
Great job! Glad you are trying to quit. I only smoke when I am out drinking. Which is only twice out of a month. Then the next morning..blah my mouth is soooooooo ICKY! Lol. Smoking is bad!

Back