• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Sisters...

digitalbrew

Let me just say I have 3 sisters and I love all of them. The first one is a bit of a miser. The second one is the middle child so she's usually patient and understanding to everyone. The third one is strict and has a short temper.

We all live in different places but we do our best to communicate with each other. Unfortunately, the first one (Miss Miser) seems to be misunderstood by others (reason why they don't talk to her) because she always says she doesn't have money when she has enough.

I miss knowing that they can talk to each other and share their lives together. But it's never going to happen anytime soon because of how life has been hard for each of us. I wonder if anybody else has ever had this experience. I was hoping to know if we'll ever be as close as we were back then.

Werbung:
Family will always have a point in their lives when they seem to grow in separate directions but take heart because it's not due to lack of love or support. They each will have their life to live but I can guarantee you that if something were to happen in the family, you will all pull together. Sisters have a heart to do that automatically. I am one of six females in my family and it's not easy being away from everyone. We are so far apart and we all think very differently. When there is a true problem though, we always are there when it is truly needed. Don't despair because I am sure that they are there for you the day that you need it.

I have three sisters too. I'm the second child in my family. My oldest sister is the one who's very patient and always try to be the mediator whenever I got into an altercation with my younger sister.

My younger sister is the sarcastic one. She always says whatever she feels never thinking that what she's saying may be hurtful. My youngest sister is the quiet one among us. She doesn't get into any of our arguments.

I'm not close to any of my sisters but if I have anything to say, I will usually go to my oldest sister. She's non-judgmental and she'll listen to me.

As we all grow older and have families of our own, we all do go our separate ways. This cannot be helped. So I guess unless you live next door to your sisters, you'd probably won't be as close to your sisters as you wish.

It does getting used to because once you get older it does feel like you're drifting apart. I only have one sister and we are actually quite close. I was so used to being the older one and having my little sister rely on me that it felt strange when she got older and started doing her own thing. It took a while to get used to but now it's no big deal. We each have our own lives now and just because we don't hang around as much and spend time together doesn't mean we don't love and care for each other. I know that she'll be there for me when I need her and vice versa.

I have two sisters. I am the oldest kid. We are definitely not as close as when we were kids. As we grew older, we just grew apart. I interests and values are just not the same or even compatible sometimes. I'm not sure how that happened.

It was right that as we grow older, interests and even attitude toward other changes. If you would want the same closeness before when you are younger, there should be effort from you and your sisters to bring time the old times.

Well, don't lose heart, dear. I have two sisters and we also live far from each other. One is boyish, one is girlish and being middle, yes, I am half of them....hahaha

We have many happy memories of youth, but getting old we have more worries, right. That's why we need each other more, as cushion, as shock absorber, as hankies to cry on and blow our noses with. It's sad when siblings drift apart, but I always tell my friends who have sibling problems to let go of heavy stuff, to learn to give allowances, forgive some hurts, and start anew. Life is too great to be wasted on bitterness.

You have a lot to catch up on. Just make sure you communicate frequently again, build that relationship again. We all have differences, we should just learn to accept each other's shortcomings, as long as they don't affect our families, right?

I wish you luck... enjoy happy family life. It's not about riches; life is about love!

Werbung:
I have one sister. We hate each other, we don't talk. And if we talk, we fight. It's mostly my mother's fault I guess... she loves my sister more, she has never even tried to hide it. I'm not sure if we will ever be able to spend more than 5 minutes together without fighting:(

Back