• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Should I Move On or Continue?

Should I Give Up or Continue?

• Total voters

Aidinerz

Me & this kid Matt have been friends for about 2 years now. We met in 5th grade. We were AMAZING friends. He helped me w/ my problems & was the only person who could cheer me up when I was sad. It was like nothing could ever come between us... until MIDDLE SCHOOL!

For the first half of the year we were fine but I realized our friendship was sort of slowly fading away. Also I realized I was starting to like him. One day he asked out one of my bestfriends. But that wasnt the worst part. He asked me which one of my BESTFRIENDS he should DATE! I didnt want to choose either, I just wanted to say ME! One reason I think we started to decline was because I started getting jealous. Then one day in April, me & him got in a HUGE fight. He always cared about me & that day he called me all these names & then told me to
go jump off a bridge. no one would care
That night all I pretty much did was cried. I was done. Then he came & apologized & blah blah blah I trusted him again & then it was a rollercoaster : done, friends, done, friends. Then a few weeks ago he told me he couldnt live w/o me. Then 2 weeks later he said he didnt care bout his school friends in the summer. & then blah blah blah I got mad && just forgived him like last week & then he told me he couldnt live without me.
Point is, I'm really confused & dont know what to do... should I give up or continue to be his friend?
P.S. ik this is long but if you took time to read it then thanks it means soo much to me !

Werbung:
Is Matt worth it? Is he not only a cute boy but can you rely on him and so on?
If you honestly can answer this question with yes, I would give it some more tries :)

Is Matt worth it? Is he not only a cute boy but can you rely on him and so on?
If you honestly can answer this question with yes, I would give it some more tries :)
Yes I can rely on him because I have before but since we're not as close as we were before I wont be able to fully rely on him until im fully sure he's good. & thanks :)

Try get closer with him, if he's still a really nice guy, then go for it - don't try to change him though, see it naturally, and then you should continue but let him know your intentions and see how he feels
If you see that he's still a bit of a jerk, then give up because he won't be worth it.

i know & like i loved him just the way he was but then when he started going out with my friend it seemed like he was starting to change, like she was changin him. :(

I think I'd give up, honestly. I'm not all that great with people though... I'm a forgiving person so I would probably do just like you, forgive him a million times before I just couldn't take it anymore & blew up at him.

As a friend i think it is okay to give him chances but not more than that. Friendship is accepting the person not only his good traits. But if you think he gives you too much pain and worse if there will be physical pain, you should give up as his friend.

Men tend to be unstable at times but I can relate with the forgiving and giving chances. I know at some point it will end and you will then realize that it's not worth the time and pain anymore. If he gives you importance, you can feel if it's genuine or not. Take time to talk to him and tell him about your feelings. From there you will know where to start. :)

Men tend to be unstable at times but I can relate with the forgiving and giving chances. I know at some point it will end and you will then realize that it's not worth the time and pain anymore. If he gives you importance, you can feel if it's genuine or not. Take time to talk to him and tell him about your feelings. From there you will know where to start. :)

thanks for the advice :)

Personally I would take a step back. There may be something going on in his life, but you need to take a step back and take care of yourself first. You can still talk to him, and be friends, but try to keep some distance until you are certain that he is over himself and back to acting more normal. Good luck!

I think you should give him more time to decide in making up his mind. Like you said, things between you had been so inconsistent and it's a bit risky if you would just jump into another level without being sure what really is the score. Talk to him heart-to-heart. Ask if he really is sure about his feelings for you. And then decide.

well I've talked to him and everythings working out good. He called me like 5 times yesterday and twice today. And today when I went to the mall I was texting him and he told me to get us friendship bracelets so i did. Honeslty, we r both happy I just hope I made the right choice and I didnt go in to fast.

Werbung:
Do you feel that you are taking for granted? If I were in your shoe, I will tell my real feelings for him.
Don't just focus your attention on him, have a social life and meet other boys.

Back