• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Should I cut my hair? :(

Here's the thing. Don't do it until you are ready and remember, it will always grow back if you don't like it short. I had long hair for a long, long time and never wanted to cut it. When I finally did, I was emotionally ready for it. I still love long hair, and I miss it, but I prefer the easy care that short hair brings.

Werbung:
That is a good point Orrymain. I have always had long hair and I am sure one day I will want to cut mine.
Luv2write, I think that is wonderful to donate your hair. :)

That just shows how different people are. Having my hair cut was the best decision I ever made and I have not regretted it for a moment. It did take me a week or so to adjust to holding my head up without the weight of my hair there. Cutting long hair is a decision that people should take time over and it should not be influenced by what other people say.

Cutting your hair is a big decision and a very personal one, so don't rush into it until you are sure.

Don't cut your hair, you will regret it, my medium long hair got cut into a bob last year, and after a few weeks I hated it with a passion, I still miss my long hair and I don't have the patience to let it grow out naturally.

That is a good idea, Christine. To cut it gradually. This way you can get used to it and see if you like it. My hair has always been long and the one time I did cut it to just above shoulder length-I hated it. I wish I had cut mine gradually.

Yes because if you cut it, there would be new hair that would come out. Just pick the hairstyle that you want and you won't regret cutting it. Me, I maintain a short hair for I am so busy that I don't have time for my hair.

Werbung:
I have a long hair down to my elbow:). If it is already long, don't cut it because I am sure you will miss it...Just taking care of it...:)

Back