• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Should I cut my hair? :(

saraerose

I don't know, but I think I should cut my hair. But I know if I don't like it, there's no going back/ :(

My hair is very dry and dead and the long "dead end" of my hair. I think my hair will be more healthy as a cute bob type of hair.

Idk,....it's just like idk what to do!! :( I think I want to cut it, but then there's no turning back!! What should I do? :confused:

Werbung:
hey girl !!

don't cut a lot ! just cut the ends of your hair , you said it's the dead part , so be careful , don't let them cut it all ! long hair is more feminine

Idk I went really short and I liked my hair like that. I think that short hair can be feminine too, it just depends on how you wear it.

You should take care of your hair, If your hair are dull and dry, then you should use oil regularly and wash them twice in a week, If you want to cut your hair cut little bit from the bottom and take properly care of them.I think that you should take some expert advice.

Go to a salon and have them cut a style into your hair. If your hair is just long, hanging down, with no style, you are likely to want to cut it. I've been in that situation before and every time my hair gets too long, I'm tempted to chop it off up to my ears. You might try a lighter or darker shade. That might help you love your hair more. That's what I do every time I get bored with my hair and think about cutting it. For me, it's been four years since I cut my hair last (up to my neck) and it's barely half way down my back now. My hair takes forever to grow cause I don't take vitamins. If I had a healthier diet, it would grow faster.

I had long hair all through my childhood, my mum wouldn't let me have it cut (except trimmed) until I was 15. It was a big step but I have never regretted it, I have had short hair ever since.

Werbung:
I am going to cut mine after my wedding. I plan on donating it to Locks of Love. I have already done that twice.

Back