• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Sherlock Holmes!

Lugia

Okay, so today I watched the first episode of BBC Sherlock (the one with Benedict Cumberbatch) and... all I have to say is: ooooh my lord, that was just intense! Ladies, you all should check this show out - it is just amazing and I also really really like mystery stories like this... not to mention Benedict is also very very amazing as well, heehee ;)

Does anyone else here also enjoy this show?

Werbung:
It is a brilliant show, so cleverly done and a great way to update the classic stories. I love Benedict too, he is one of our best actors at the moment I think.

My daughter discovered this show and convinced me to watch it with her and I must say, each episodes are very intriguing indeed especially the one about how Holmes outsmarted Irene Adler. I always picture Holmes to be an uptight old man and nothing like Benedict Cumberbatch.

Werbung:
In my opinion Benedict Cumberbatch is beyond great in this show! This is how I imagined Sherlock. And oh his voice...:p The show itself is great too, it's very interesting. My boyfriend and I have this little tradition of watching every episode together, it's really nice. I highly recommend this show:D .

Back