• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Sex and the City 3 May Visit London

besteast

Ladies and gentlemen in London, here is the big news!
After picking Abu Dhabi as the set for "Sex and the City 2", director Michael Patrick King comes out with an idea to take Carrie Bradshaw and her friends to another country should the next film is made. Speaking to Mirror, the show's creator says that he would love to film "Sex and the City 3" in London, England.
"We will come to the U.K., I promise. If this film ['Sex and the City 2'] does well then London is definitely the venue for us," Michael says at the after-party for 'Sex and the City 2' London premiere. Offering an explanation for the possible plot of the third film, he reveals, "At one point Carrie was going to move over to London for a work assignment anyway."
Crediting British people for their support to "Sex and the City 2", the 55-year-old filmmaker states, "We all see it as our spiritual home for the show. The support from the fans has been wild and we'd love to come here and film." He is also optimist that there will be another sequel for "Sex and the City" although it has not been confirmed, saying "Obviously we'll have to see how we do this time around, but I'm hoping the third will happen."
Are you looking forward to the third one? Let’s just wait and see another wonderful show of fashion and love.

Werbung:
I have watched the first and the second and i am looking foward to the third now.
Just hope it is still as good as the first two. Love this kind of movies!

Back