• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Self Tan

Geri_Berri

Hi

I always without fail...read up on self tanning products...I dont leave home without wearing self tan

I have tried a lot in my days...but what words best for me is.... Fake Bake...it is the same price as St Tropez...works the same way..only it takes to my skin a lot better than St Tropez

I use a sports sock as a mit to apply..and before I apply...I use the skin smoothies after I have washed myself all over....

What do you guys use?

PS...if oyu want a tan that works well on the face?....Try Sally Hansen Air Brushed Tan...its magik!!

Werbung:
I have used Fake Bake too and give it a definite 10/10. I think its the best self tanner on the market, even better than St.Tropez. It is a little shocking on first application though because it looks like you are covered in mud!
<
LOL However I think its better that way because you can see how you have applied it. The longer you keep in on for the deeper the tan too and it really does look like a natural tan! Thoroughly recommend this one!

Thanks for the tip off about Sally Hansen Air brush Tan for face. I am still very wary of putting self tanner on my face because obviously it shows up more.

Oh by the way I have used Johnsons Holiday skin and the reults were that I was glowing within minutes. Nothing deep just a nice glow. However on regular application of this I found I went slightly orangey in colour and when it fades it looked like I had jaundice!
<

Werbung:
Back