• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Scrapbooking

faerie

Ok, I would never tell anyone I knew and saw everyday this, but I guess I can tell you guys.
<
I like scrabooking. Making photo albums, cute little picture frames, pretty much anything related to a scrapbook. :-P I even bought a magazine about it the other day. >.<
<

Werbung:
There's a shop near where I live that is simply dedicated to scrapbooking.
It is so very awesome, I could spend all my money there..

I love scrapbooking and yes that would be a good idea for you Alice. In high school I had a box full of concert tickets and a friend of mine suggested scrapbooking them. I did and I will always have the ticket scrapbook as a memory to look back at. My man thinks I'm nuts for it cuz now I even put the movie tickets,event tickets, and concerts in it that we have gone to together.

Werbung:
i was just going to put in scrapbooking intill i seen this post lol. ive been wanting to do it for ages but i cant find anywhere in edinburgh to get the right stuff.another forum im on turned out to be a australian one and there mad for scrapbooking over there.anyway i finally turned to ebay and got some kits to get me started as much as i hate ebay im glad i finally found somthing to get started with.

yeah ive seen some magazines for scrapbooking only ever seen it in whsmith tho

Back