• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Scheduled Maintenance Today

Snowbaby

<

girlpowerforum.com is having a forum upgrade today with the help of our lovely assisstant SaRu
<

Please bare with us as we (he) installs the new software.

Thankies guys :hugz:

Werbung:
Ok guys,

as you can see we have the forum back. I'm trying to get the portal to work.... bare with me lol At least the board works perfectly.

You may notice we are back to basics with our skin. I'm trying to upgrade those we had.

If anyone experiences any problems whatsoever, please please let me know by posting in here.

Thankies!!!

Snowy
<

p.s. Should you have access to the forum skins, please DO NOT use them. Please stick to "IPB Default" as the forum will not work if you change.

p.p.s. I know the smileys are broked too. I'll get them fixed soon enough
<

I only found that the forum was playing me up about 5 minutes ago...was taking ages to load and timing out.xxx

Thankies SaRu and Snowy for up grading the site...loves ya both xxxxx

Just thought I should let you all know, Nick and Emma have joined up to help me to get the Pinkess skin back as I'm struggling to do so. Hence them being in admin.

<

lol, I have had so many computer problems at work in the past week that I was trying to figure out what I had done wrong with GP
<

Seems to be everything is failry back to normal here.

We have our pink skin back thanks to the help of Emma
<

Hopefully over the weekend I'll try to update the coding in the other skins... but it may take me a while so please be patient with me
<

Hope you all like the "new look" girl power? I think she looks so purty after her makeover

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Werbung:
Back