• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Run Fatboy Run

TrinityJ

Hey guys..anyone here a friends fan? I watch friends all the time. i jsut wish they were still making episodes. Does anyone know what they are doing these days? Are they in toher TV shows? i know David Schwimmer(ross geller) directed Run fatboy RUn . I was told it has alot of similar humour to Friends. Anyone seen it? What is rachel and joey and chandler up to ? hahaa what about pheobie!?

Werbung:
Not sure about anyone else, but these links crash my browser?!
<

courtney cox and jenifer aniston are still pretty close friends. courteney has a baby, um Lisa Kudrow has a baby, Im pretty sure mat leblanc has grey hair. H elooks olddddddd. He's not doing much better since the show ended. And Matthew Perry isn't doing to good either. I'm going to see run fat boy run on this saturday, i was supposed to see it yesterday but instead i saw prom night. anyway, doubt that really helps, but i read most of it in a magazine and thought i'd offer =D

i bought Run Fat Boy Run the other week, its not brilliant but its not bad either. quite funny at bits.

David swimmer directed that? I am amazed. I have not seen it yet, but i think it has that guy from Shaun of the Dead in it and I love that movie.

Werbung:
Back