• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Rock music or ballad?

Rock or Ballad?

• Total voters

Cecille

Back when I was a teen, I always want to hear love and ballad songs since they are make me inspired. But now that I am an adult, I suddenly lost appetite for them. Hearing them now makes me feel weak, depressed, and less lively. So lately, I am more into rock and dance hits which I stored on my iPod. I sometimes play them loud as well when I need an energy boost for that day.

How about you? What's your current preference?

Werbung:
I had voted for ballad/love songs.
I usually listen to music at night and so I prefer listening to smoothing kind of music since it helps me feel relaxed. And I really enjoy listening to some good love songs that I could sing while it was playing. I also prefer listening to some mellow rock music and some dance music for a little boost of my energy.

There are a few ballads that I like. But I do find them mostly depressing. There are some dance hits out that just make you want to move, sometimes sing along with them. I have those on my Iphone too and play them when I'm commuting or sometimes when I'm in the office and want to get moving on something. The music actually helps.

I voted for ballad/love songs because they're closer to classical music I guess. My favourite, beloved Chopin is very romantic, I love it! Dance hits are just a noise in my opinion so I avoid listening to them as much as possible.

It's difficult to choose between these two genres. I love them both but I still voted for ballad/love songs. But the most important thing for me in the songs that I listen to is not the genre but rather the lyrics and whether the music is listenable or not.

I voted for rock/dance hits. I have always preferred dance music. Love songs are okay if I'm in the right mood though.

I will always love rock and dance :D
MoB14.gif

Werbung:
I will always be a fan of rock music. I have always preferred it over ballads. I just think that ballads are kind of cheesy at times and when I was a kid I never felt a great love for anyone. Now that I am super in love, I still think they are cheesy.

Back