• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Recommend a song/show/book/anime to the person above you!

Lugia

So, the person above you will give you a quick overview of the things they already watch and the things that they like and you can help recommend them a song, band, TV show, a book, or an anime or manga to them based on what they like. Then you say what you like and the person below you does the same!

Anyway, I really like cars, science ficiton, and I really like anime but not like the gross kind with sex and stuff.... yuck! I already watch Top Gear, Star Trek, Air Gear, and Axis Powers Hetalia.

Werbung:
For sci-fi anime, I heard Gundam and Code Geass are good ones. :) Arakawa Under the Bridge and Ouran Highschool Host Club are not sci-fi but they're insanely hilarious. They are also being aired as J-dramas this month, although the Ouran one looks kind of crappy.

I would like to be recommended some good comedy series to watch. Something that's not dumbed down humor like Family Guy. :)

Community is really good. It's definitely not dumbed down, in fact, most of the time I find hard to keep up with the humour. Modern Family, and How I Met Your Mother are also hilarious.

Does anyone have any good (or bad) chick flicks which they just love to watch again and again?

Ever After, hands down! I could watch that movie a thousand times and never get tired of it.

I love coking contest shows and geek humor. I already watch Food Network Star, MasterChef, Chopped... And my favorite sitcom is The Big Bang Theory. Any other ideas?

Cooking contest shows... Have you watched Hell's Kitchen? Its pretty good & about the only cooking show I like to watch anymore. I used to watch them all!

I like werewolves, vampires, ghosts & other paranormal stuff. I do not like the Ghost Hunters but do like MonsterQuest.

Hmm... Twilight and Vampire Diaries aren't really my thing but you might like them. You might also like Chibi Vampire or Vampire Knight.

I like Land Rover and Naruto now. I like action, fantasy, and scifi. And funny things to do with cars. Like Top Gear!

Werbung:
The Truman Show starring Jim Carrey and The Prestige starring Hugh Jackman are great movies to watch.
Both have good lessons about life and very entertaining.
The Slayers, Ranma 1/2 and Samurai X are some of my favorite anime both packed with action and comedy.

Back