• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Really Pissed Off

Doll Leviste

So, OK. I follow my boyfriend secretly on his twitter account. I've been sick for days and so the Internet was my diversion these past few days. While I was reading his tweets, and no he doesn't know I know his Twitter account, and I am not sure but he seems to be attracted with some Aussie Chinese girl. Wow. Aussie+Chinese= his total weakness. I am part Chinese. And its so annoying. Ok, so maybe he changed over the time we broke up? Maybe she was the person who was comforting him during those time but really? Why wouldn't he tell me about her? I'm so pissed off right now that I am definitely going to break his neck if not end this relationship again. I asked him about her and he flatly denied. So, he is definitely lying. He said it was about his sister. But his sister is Half-Canadian not Aussie. So that is definitely a lie. I just wanna rant. Advices will be cool too. But talking things over won't work. I am so pissed off.

Werbung:
If he wanted to lie, he's sure dumb for saying it's his sister. Should have said cousin or friend. If his personality did change, it's probably due to spiking hormones. Most guys around that age, even the nice and innocent ones, go through a skirt chasing phase with only eyes for looks. You could try to end the relationship again and see what his reaction will be. If he doesn't care as much as before, something is up with that girl and you're better off without him.

What kind of comments are they having with each other to make you think he is attracted to her? Are they flirtatious comments or are they somewhat harmless? When you confronted him about it, did he look or sound guilty? If you really think this girl is something to worry about then you should just lay all the cards on the table. Let him know you have been following him on Twitter and that you know what he's been up to. Communicate with him and get his explanation for this.

Calm down a lot. If it's over the computer it may just be banter, he might be polite to her which looks as if he's attracted. You don't have to confront him, just remember he did that to you, and when you're calm talk to him, see what he has to say. After that - keep an eye out, (Remember not to tell him you're following him) and if he does it again, completely cut him out of your life. Don't worry :)

Calm down a lot. If it's over the computer it may just be banter, he might be polite to her which looks as if he's attracted. You don't have to confront him, just remember he did that to you, and when you're calm talk to him, see what he has to say. After that - keep an eye out, (Remember not to tell him you're following him) and if he does it again, completely cut him out of your life. Don't worry :)
I've already told him to never contact me again. Less than 24 hours of our confrontation he hooked up with her and during that time I haven't broken up with him yet and it infuriated me. So, broke up with him immediately.

If he wanted to lie, he's sure dumb for saying it's his sister. Should have said cousin or friend. If his personality did change, it's probably due to spiking hormones. Most guys around that age, even the nice and innocent ones, go through a skirt chasing phase with only eyes for looks. You could try to end the relationship again and see what his reaction will be. If he doesn't care as much as before, something is up with that girl and you're better off without him.
Well, less than 24 hours and looks like he hooked up with the girl. He was flaunting about it, his new girlfriend and by the way, I didn't break up yet with him when he had her as his girlfriend. I broke up with him as I consider that as cheating. So, yes he changed a lot during the past 3 weeks that we've been apart. So all those he said during our reconciliation was just probably some script. :)

What kind of comments are they having with each other to make you think he is attracted to her? Are they flirtatious comments or are they somewhat harmless? When you confronted him about it, did he look or sound guilty? If you really think this girl is something to worry about then you should just lay all the cards on the table. Let him know you have been following him on Twitter and that you know what he's been up to. Communicate with him and get his explanation for this.
They've been exchanging flirtatious comments. But I'm totally fine with it. I just broke up with him and told him that I wish them both be happy and he never ever contact me again. :)

If he hooked up with her then let him have her, I can guarantee he regrets it. Let him make his mistakes, all you need to do is calm down and move on and be happy :)

Yes, glad that you seems to be okay after that break up. He do not deserve someone good as you so let him be sorry about it in the end. Guys that can not be trusted and obviously making lies is that worth fighting for. You still young to let a good guy find you in the right time.

If he hooked up with her then let him have her, I can guarantee he regrets it. Let him make his mistakes, all you need to do is calm down and move on and be happy :)

Well, he is willing to throw off 17months for a girl he labels as "slut" O.O He calls me a "bitch". LOL. And as he recently posted in twitter he prefers slut than a bitch. :) Oh well, I'm moving on. He offered friendship but I refused it. :p

Well, he is willing to throw off 17months for a girl he labels as "slut" O.O He calls me a "bitch". LOL. And as he recently posted in twitter he prefers slut than a bitch. :) Oh well, I'm moving on. He offered friendship but I refused it. :p
I'm sorry to hear it ended that way. You definitely dodged a bullet there. He's quite the player. Since he sees the girl as a slut and you as a bitch, I bet he's got very little respect for the both of you or girls in general. And he dares ask to be friends after that? :mad: I can already see it's not going to end well for the other girl either. He's going to chuck her out after he's done with her. When a guy wants to be with someone he considers a slut, he only wants one thing. :(

I'm sorry to hear it ended that way. You definitely dodged a bullet there. He's quite the player. Since he sees the girl as a slut and you as a bitch, I bet he's got very little respect for the both of you or girls in general. And he dares ask to be friends after that? :mad: I can already see it's not going to end well for the other girl either. He's going to chuck her out after he's done with her. When a guy wants to be with someone he considers a slut, he only wants one thing. :(
I hope not. It was one reason that enraged me, I never approved of using other girls as rebound. Although she may not actually be one but still I don't want other girls to be hurt. I hope that things will turn out well for both of them. :( Plus, yes I have realized that he has very little respect for me after reading his "thoughts" of me... :) Too bad he wasn't able to get that one thing he wanted from me. LOL. Must be one factor he decided to leave me. Well, no regrets. :)

Yes, glad that you seems to be okay after that break up. He do not deserve someone good as you so let him be sorry about it in the end. Guys that can not be trusted and obviously making lies is that worth fighting for. You still young to let a good guy find you in the right time.

Well, he was boyfriend material but oh well not meant to be :) I'm happy being single again and spending more time to myself.

I think it's great that you found this all out now before you'd wasted any more time on him. He clearly has no idea what he wants out of life if he's so willing to bounce from girl to girl and he'll probably do the same thing to this new girlfriend of his. I also can't say that I have a lot of respect for that other girl if she knew he was with you at the time and still let it go on but I have a lot of respect for you that you took the high road and ended up the better person in this situation by wishing them well! :)

I think it's great that you found this all out now before you'd wasted any more time on him. He clearly has no idea what he wants out of life if he's so willing to bounce from girl to girl and he'll probably do the same thing to this new girlfriend of his. I also can't say that I have a lot of respect for that other girl if she knew he was with you at the time and still let it go on but I have a lot of respect for you that you took the high road and ended up the better person in this situation by wishing them well! :)
I'm feeling better now, there were times that I was feeling so down and I reminisce of the past but... I keep myself composed and shoo away unwanted thoughts.. :) and focus on making myself a better person. I feel bad about how our relationship ended though... But, I think this must be a sign. Were not meant to be. :)

He'll soon regret it. Silly boy, as long as you're okay and happy though :)

Werbung:
Back