• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Raef Axed From The Apprentice

GossipQueen

Raef Bjayou believes The Apprentice turned him into a "great leader", despite being axed from the show.

Bjayou, 27, said he was fired by Sir Alan Sugar because he was not "gritty" enough.

The ever-confident entrepreneur said he was dropped by the business tycoon because he was not as "in your face" as his rivals.

He said: "I learnt a lot about myself on The Apprentice, about how I can improve myself as a businessman.

"I learnt that as a leader if you are put in charge of a group of people, to use the legal jargon, the burden of proof is on you to prove what other people's skills are.

"It's important when leading a team to draw out the skills of other people, even when they might not be so forthcoming with those skills.

"A good leader inspires confidence in him, but a great leader inspires others to have confidence with themselves. That's what I did.

"Before going on The Apprentice I didn't give people the time of day if I believed their first impressions.

"That didn't bring out their skills. Now I try to prise those skills out of them."

Read More...

Werbung:
Back